Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Sweater

I finished this sweater and hat last week but I just got the buttons yesterday to finish it up. It is crocheted with a lovely green and blue baby yarn.  This goes to a couple from my husband's work place that are expecting a baby boy in January.  It is a newborn size.  Perfect for having a baby in the middle of the winter!!


These are some of my favorite buttons to use on baby sweaters.  They are Beatrix Potter buttons.  They are so cute and match almost any color I use for a sweater.  They are so soft and pastel looking and you just think "baby" when you see them!!


I love this little stocking hat.  It works up quickly and is just so cute.  It almost makes me want to have another baby.  Almost!!


2 comments:

labbie1 said...

How cute is this! You are so right. Those buttons do just say "baby"! The people are going to love and cherish this. It will be one of the keepsakes handed down the generations I am sure!

Eileen said...

The sweater and hat are adorable ! You did an amazing job, the baby to have this gift will be well dressed.