Monday, November 28, 2011

Cute Neck Pillows!

I make most of my gifts for Christmas.  I have found that most people enjoy a hand made gift more.  They appreciate the thought and the love and time you put in to it.  I made these pillows from left over fabric with a little new fabric.  I am always happy when I use up fabric from my stash.  I used Simplicity pattern # 5310 to make these cute critters. 

Here are the Monkey and Yellow Tiger Cat!!


Here are the Puppy and Orange Tiger Cat!!



These pillows are stuffed nice and firm. They are great for the car or just lounging around.  Home school kids love these to hang around their necks while doing their work and reading.  Their fun playful smile and large paws just add to the whimsical pillow.  I can't wait to give these pillows to the kids I made them for!! They are already wrapped and under the tree!!


1 comment:

Birds, Bees, Berries, and Blooms said...

Never seen anything like it. What a nifty idea.