Sunday, January 8, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




The Creative Home was just awarded the Liebster Blog Award!

My heartfelt Thanks go out to Heidi at My simple country Living for passing this along. 


The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

Here are the rules:

1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.

2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.

Here are my choices for the Liebster Blog Award. I found this a hard task to do.  I have a lot of favorites but many of them have been blogging forever.  It was hard to find newer blogs that are dear me.

Ladybug at Dusty Tattered Cupboard Doors
She shares my love for gardening, refurbishing, and crafting. I enjoy reading her blog and sharing with each other.
Kathryn at Needles and Pins
She shares my love for sewing.  I enjoy looking at all her projects that she has completed and is working on.
Eileen at Little House Quilting
She shares my love for working with fiber.  From quilting to sewing, knitting and crochet.  I love looking at all her beautiful quilts and other things she has created.
 Birds, Bees, Berries, and Blooms
She shares my love for the outdoors.  Her pictures are amazing and I love stopping by her blog and looking at them. 
Moma Chas at Heritage Acres Homestead
She shares my love for farm, family, and God.  Her blog has a a great collection of family, recipes, and farm life. 

1 comment:

Birds, Bees, Berries, and Blooms said...

Thank you for the kind words. I cannot say enough how much you deserve the award. You have given me so many good ideas. I loved your homemade lotion post and go into your canning posts often for advice.