Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Decorations

My oh my where has the time gone.  September is such a busy month for us.  School has started for us and then we have our county fair.  We made it through and I have still been busy making things to sell at my friends show. 

I am trying to use up scraps that I have in my stash and not have to purchase anything.  So I got out my fall patterns and away I went.

These turkey shelf sitters are a little time consuming but oh so cute!!
I was able to make two or them out of one pair of old jeans and felt and cotton
scraps that I had in my stash.
 



 
The little Scotti dog and pug are more of a decoration than a toy.
The head, back, and front are sewn separately and then hot glued together.
 


 
Don't you just love their little tails!!
 


No comments: